Mengenai Saya

Foto saya
Imperfect person loved by a perfect God :)

Senin, 04 Oktober 2010

too many problem can't solve mean that i get stres -__-!!~

today after i got back from school............ i hear many problem from my friend ... that make my head confused... hahahaha...... L'OL...
then ......... i went to course ..... after back from course ........ i decided to do my task...... but my friend invited me to join them play game... arghh... haha...... finally i follow them to play game .... L'oL ... after arrive home... i got stres coz i haven't done my task yet n i do my task until done.. that really tired u know.... hahhaha...

n then there are 3 of my friends which got problem .. oh... i really sorry to hear that... i really wan't to help them ... but i can't.......   i hope them can't be patient for that n throught that ... hehe :)
then i online now... haha :] .. L'OL

4 komentar:

  1. LOL xD
    at the end u, u still choose game. hhaha..
    u don't mention the problem >,<

    BalasHapus
  2. haha..... ya lorh >,< terpengaruh qw~~ wkkwkw... L'OL ....

    u want i mention here ??? hehe...

    BalasHapus
  3. ohh.... sure,,,,... next time lorh :) .... hehe

    BalasHapus